Pages

Philippine Economy is Getting Better and Brighter

An optimist, I've been looking around the Mega-Manila and seeing the towering condominiums being built. I smell progress and growth. I am hopeful as ever that Philippines will rise to its glorious and predestined progress. She will reclaim her beauty and once again capture the eyes of those who once forgot her.

I know Filipinos are now awakened. Filipinos are becoming risk-takers. It shows on how they venture in small-medium scale business. Diligence and perserance are qualities of Filipino citizens. We are hard-working and have a unique quality of making things light and easy to bear.

I just hope more cities, towns and provinces will capture the shift and economic transition happening  in the Metropolis. I know leaders are also striving to ride with the wind of change and progress surging now in the archipelago.

To greater things, around the Philippines. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment