Pages

One Great Heart to Teach

When I was about to finish grade school, I remember one particular tv ad. It says, "Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life." The simple message was engraved in my heart and I kept pondering about the truth beyond those words. When I found this job, I found my purpose. They say that great men change the world. As teachers, we help change the world... because with the patience and dedication we have for our students, we help change their lives. The astonishing truth that we are miles away from them, and yet here we are giving the best of who we are to them - unravels the purpose of our existence. We help create great individuals of great minds... and great men are only taught by great teachers. Wherever our students go, whatever they accomplish, we are part of their greatness... simply because of someone's one great heart to teach.... So teach, with all of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment