Pages

The Art of Forgetting

I seldom say I miss you. I rarely say the words I love you. One thing I know, eventhough forgetting is difficult and a bit challenging it's worth the pain and suffering in the long-run.

We have those keepsakes engraved deep in our hearts. Memories which painted different shades of sadness and bliss in the history of our lives. But one thing I believe in, everything is pre-ordained. Where we are right now, is where we should be. We go through different testswhich become our testimony. The mess we made becomes our message. Our pain becomes our praise.

God is great. He will not give us beyond what we can carry. The load is just right for our capacity to endure. He tests us, so and we will come out stronger and ready to strengthen others.

I just want to thank the Lord for the strength.

He empowers us to forget. He makes things new every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment