Pages

Bible

An old wise man once said, "There are three kinds of books. Good books. Superior books. Great books. Good books inform. Superior books inform and entertain. Great books... change lives."

I just can't imagine a life without it. I am not ashamed that my life's principles are based on the wisdom embedded in this Holy Book of Life. It is my source of strength. The bible lights my path, especially when I am about to cross dark alleys and corners of this world's confusing avenues. The Bible simply gives my life direction. I find refuge in the pages empowered by knowledge and wisdom. No wonder it is the most published book in the entire universe. It speaks of the truth... and if we are wise to seek wisdom in its precious pages, it will truly set our hearts free.

Above all, the Bible is a love letter to the beloved from the Greatest Lover of Souls... Jesus Christ.
My life's worth and purpose is found in Him alone.


Related Sites:
Biblegateway
Benny Hinn Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment