Pages

Live Your Purpose

"We are the sum total of what we have learned from all who have taught us, both great and small." - Myles Munroe

I see this blog not just a mere site, but my the culmination of who I am and everything I know (and will know).  I started writing when I was a young girl. There is something with words and letters neatly arranged, forming beautiful songs of life which exudes from the very core of our souls. Writing just about anything pacifies my heart. It helps me ease burdens and enjoy bits and pieces of this world, captured in a page or two.

At this point in my life, I have decided to pursue my passion. Write and share  my heart with this generation and the generations to come.

Above all, I dedicate my writing, whether on this web or on the pages of my journals (or just about anything) to the One Lover who gave me the heart to write. I thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for this gift and I honor Him in everything I do. To God be the glory.

Do what you love to do.
Do it with all of your heart.


Related Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment