Pages

Pik-Nik Shoestring Potato

Like the tag-line in their website, anywhere, anytime... have a Pik-Nik.

I try to recall when I started to fall in-love with this potato. Pik-Nik and I started our love affair when my father brought it to my life. My dad loves to bring food to me and my sister when we were younger.

I find it better than all the other snacks combined. Pik-Nik stayed consistently delicious through the years. It has been a reliable companion. Whenever we have field trips at school, I always ask my mom for a can of Pik-Nik. It never fails to make me smile.

At times when I feel so down, the wonderful slender crispy potatoes always manage to fill my heart will delight. I hope the people behind Pik-Nik will see and read this page. I want to extend my deepest thanks to whoever created the recipe for this timeless Pik-Nik.

No comments:

Post a Comment