Pages

McDonald's Everywhere


McDonald's Philippines
We had the first McDonald's Restaurant in our city when I was in high school. I remember just enjoying the classic sundae everyday after school. It became our hang-out place in Manila when I went to the university. A lot of conversations over their delicious fries where recorded within the walls of this homy place. This is one of  my favorite places in the world because of the ambiance. It's always clean, the photos on the wall are nice, and has fast service. I used to like their caramel sundae, but a friend influenced me to try their strawberry. I personally believe it's better than the rest of the flavors.

McDonald's has been "the meeting place." The photo above was taken when I was waiting for a friend. I was just silently reading the book Deep Unto Deep (by Dana Candler) and captured my stuff on this table. I thought it was a moment to remember.

Enjoy moments at McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment