Pages

Quote: A Job You Love

"Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life."


I was about to graduate from grade school when I saw a simple advertisement dedicated to the graduates. I will never forget this particular quote which made me wonder about not just the kind of job, but the kind of life I want for my self.

I've been writing since I was a small girl and I just want to keep on doing it. It would be nice to finally live a life that's worth something to me. It would be great to find a job that would allow me to be me. It would be nice and easy to do something you know you're good at and have the freedom to just let yourself be you. I hope parents would allow their children to find themselves in the career they find interest in, and not just for the sake for pleasing them.

It would be nice to get up everyday excited to do things you love the most. 
Find your passion and pursue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment